“Paddle with the Fall Colors”
You are invited to paddle with the KPC!
- Date – September 29 / Sunday, 2019 – Meet at 10am.
- Meet & Departure Location – KPC Boat House (15thS & 8thA W)
- COST is KPC / CKS Membership – End of Season Sale Price – $15.00
- No charge if you are already a KPC Member.
- MEET at the KPC Boat House @ 10 am to organize vehicle transportation & depart ASAP. Guided by KPC experienced paddlers.
- ROUTE paddle to Cecile Ferry (4 hours) and return to PA by vehicle.
- EQUIPMENT bring your canoe, kayak, SUP, paddles, life jackets, suitable clothing, rain wear, footwear, waterproof bag & lunch.
- KPC equipment available – 6 canoes with life jackets & paddles @ no extra charge. MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE with Ron Horn at FAE by email: email@example.com
- KPC & FAE supplying 2 x 8 place canoe / kayak trailers.
- BBQ right after our return at the KPC Boat House – serving hamburgers and refreshments @ no charge.
- For more trip details contact Dwight Bergstrom – 306-961-9601
- We do require KPC and CKS Membership Forms to be filled out and received prior to hitting the water on Sunday morning (CKS liability concerns)
- Therefore please print and complete the attached forms and drop them and the $15 membership fee / person (cash or cheque made out to the Kistahpinanihk Paddling Club) off at FAE not later than September 27 / Friday @ 5pm.
- If you do not have access to a printer FAE will have forms available to fill out the store. Click here to access the forms.
Thanks in advance for your extra cooperation in planning this trip.
Please see the attached poster for details and feel free to pass this invite along to your friend and family paddlers.
The KPC’s experienced paddlers are looking forward to paddling with you on Sept 29 / Sunday.
Contact Dwight Bergstrom, KPC Program Coordinator, 306-691-9601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org