Aspire, Perspire, Inspire is a health, wellness and self-esteem conference for female athletes from all sport disciplines aged 10-18. This conference will provide opportunities for physical, mental and emotional education and development for young female athletes while also providing opportunities to connect with like minded young women and with a variety of sports experts and professionals in our community.
- Provide high level education in the areas such as; strength/conditioning, mental training, nutrition, self-esteem, yoga, flexibility and women’s self-defense to young female athletes from diverse sport backgrounds by expert presenters, facilitators and keynote speakers.
- Develop a community of positivity:
- ASPIRE: help young female athletes to set goals and to strive for Olympic or high level sport dreams.
- PERSPIRE: work on strength, conditioning, nutrition, flexibility and mental training to assist young, female athletes to pursue their aspirations in sport.
- INSPIRE: Create a new generation of role models who will encourage and set a positive example for female participation in high level sport.
The event takes place Saturday, September 21 from 9:00 am-4:00 pm at Living Hope Alliance Church. Registration is $80.00 and includes:
· 4 break out sessions
· 2 snacks
· Closing keynote
Please consider promoting this amazing event with your team/female athletes. There are also sessions for coaches and parents!
Registration link can be found here: https://forms.gle/XgZNGPLDDUonUcge7
Visit our facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/femaleathleteconference/
The schedule for the event is as follows:
9:15-10:15 am Breakout Session A/ Coaches Session A
10:15-10:30 Nutrition Break
10:30-11:30 Breakout Session B/ Coaches Session B
*Please note although lunch is provided, athletes with dietary restrictions such as gluten free, lactose free or vegan should bring their own lunch. While we will attempt to control products containing nuts, there is no guarantee that lunch or snacks will be nut free.
12:30-1:30 Breakout Session C/ Coaches Session C
1:35-2:35 Breakout Session D/ Coaches Session D
2:35-2:45 Nutrition Break
2:45-3:45 Closing Keynote with Diana Bye
3:45-4:00 Conference closing
Strength and Conditioning with Maja Kralovcova
Mental Training with Kyle McDonald
Physiotherapy and Injury Prevention with Danielle Reed
Stretch and Breathing with Rebecca Gruell
Weightlifting for Female Athletes with Shanikka Slinn
Women’s Self-Defense with Kim Delesoy
Mental and Emotional Wellness with Jess Barre
Building a Mindset Practice into your Everyday with Janine Chay
Closing Keynote: Diana Bye
Please consider this amazing event for your team!