Kistahpinanihk (kis-ta-pee-na-nik...The Cree word for “meeting place”) Canoe Club is hiring a May to August full time Paddle Sport Coordinator and Instructor / Coach.
- To be in charge of the KPC Boat house and paddle sport equipment located at 7th Avenue – River Street West Prince Albert.
- This will be a full time 40 hour / week position with the daily hours of employment to be determined subject to programming requirements.
- To coordinate paddle sport programming for those KPC members interested.
- To be responsible for the use, care and security of the KPC paddle sport equipment.
- To collect membership forms and fees presented at the Boat House.
- To actively instruct and coach paddle sport programming with a focus on:
- Youth paddle sport programming, adults as well.
- Recreational canoe and Kayak
- Marathon canoe racing.
- Sprint style canoe and kayak racing.
- The person hired for this position will work with and under the direction of the KPC
Executive’s Program Coordinator.
Learn more by clicking on this job link or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.